The starting point for every Airmate system is the Air Filter Unit. The Air Filter Unit includes the motor housing assembly, one 8 hour rechargeable battery, 1 HEPA air filter unit, belt system, and airflow indicator. A complete Airmate system would include this air filter unit, a battery charger one headpiece, and one breathing tube assembly. (See related products below.)
1. These lightweight systems are comfortable and user accepted for long periods of wear.
2. Available in two head cover styles, two sizes.
3. Filter and battery are enclosed in a single belt-mounted unit.
4. Uses a rechargeable 8 hour nicad battery.
5. Accommodates facial hair and personal glasses.
6. The single filter system is economical to use.
7. Easy to maintain for reduced costs.
Ambient air is drawn through the belt-mounted HEPA air filter unit and then passes through the breathing tube connected to the hood or helmet. The filtered air then passes over and in front of the user’s head and face, providing pleasant, respirable air. The face seal maintains the air within the breathing zone. Air is expelled at the base of the headpiece.
3M Id : 70-0708-8926-9