3M AS400 HEPA Airstream System with standard charger (521-01-43R01)
1. Combines NIOSH/MSHA Approved helmeted respirator with ANSI Approved head and eye face protection in a single system.
2. Tyvek Disposable Full Face Seal
3. Continuous Flow of Filtered Air
4. Double Filtration System HEPA
5. Rechargeable Ni-cad Intrinsically Safe Battery Pack
6. One size fits most
7. Dust protection 2 1/2 times greater than disposable halfmask
8. You must select the charger of your choice. Unit is priced with no charger.
The AS400 has a battery-powered motor and fan that draws the contaminated air through a prefilter in the helmet. Air from the fan then passes through the HEPA main filter over the users head. The filtered air is directed down over the users forehead and provides a pleasant, cooling airflow over the entire facial area. The air is expelled at the bottom and periphery of the face seal.
HelmetWhite helmet with an adjustable internal head harness will accommodate head sizes up to Size 8.
Respiratory Protection/FiltersFeatures a powered filtration system with built-in battery powered fan and motor assembly, with head, eye, face, and respiratory protection integrated in one unit. System features a replaceable HEPA main filter and prefilter. A backup set of filters is recommended.
Airflow-AS115 Motor Unit-10 cfm
Battery All 3M HEPA Airstream systems are now sold with one 520-01-02R01 battery which on the Ultra motor(10 cfm)will provide 8-9 hours of use.
Battery Charger The standard charger will charge your battery in 10-12 hours, and must be unplugged to prevent damage to the battery.